Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager
bpost group is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for launching, executing, monitoring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns for different business units within bpost. You are also project manager for several digital projects within our organization.
About the job
· Do you say ‘yes’ to at least 90% of the questions below? Do you shout out loud ‘YES’ to at least 50% of the questions? Then you are the right person! Applying is the only thing left to do.
· When you think of business objectives, do you immediately think of new opportunities? Do your digital insights ensure that we achieve these business objectives?
· Are you a digital campaigning hero? Are your sharpest weapons e-mailing, Google Adwords, social network advertising, websites and landing pages?
· Are you a project management ninja who can take ownership over multiple large digital projects?
· Are you a master at managing relationships with stakeholders? Can you deal with digital experts as well as other internal stakeholders? Do you love agencies as much as you love your own partner?
· Are you good at dealing with big budgets? Do you have Excel files at home where you meticulously monitor your spending?
· Are you someone who always wants to improve? And then optimize just a little further? And then refine just that tiny bit further? And then do that just 0.1% better?
· Are you someone who takes initiative? Do you firmly state your messages?
What do you bring to Bpost
· Lots of experience in digital campaigning, in paid advertising and emailing. Knowledge of other channels is a plus.
· A strong knowledge in analytics and a very sharp analytical mindset.
· A smooth personality who can deal with different internal and external contacts.
· Experience in digital project management and stakeholder management. Experience
in agile organisations is a plus.
· Your sense of working in a good structure, where you make your priorities very clear.
· Your excellent communication skills.
· A degree at Master level or equivalent through experience
· 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a digital environment
· Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits from more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
· You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux with big ambitions and a strong transformation agenda. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.