Commercial Assistant - Oostende
Become the face of bpost
Do you consider helping customers every day to be your vocation? Do you get a kick out of getting them exactly what they need? Awaken the salesperson in you behind the counter at one of our iconic post offices.
Your day-to-day job
You are the first point of contact for our customers looking for reliable information about bpost products and services.
Letters and parcels
Stamps, parcels, registered mail: you answer a wide range of questions with a smile.
As the face of bpost you take the opportunity to highlight our banking and insurance services.
- You are a naturally sociable person who is good with customers.
- You know how to listen to customers and identify the product or service that best fits their needs: a clever mix of empathy and sales.
- You are happy to work on Saturdays to ensure the Post Office remains open.
- You have a certificate of secondary education.
- You have your own transport, as you may work at several different Post Offices.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
See what the job involves: