Senior Project Manager Electrification
bpostgroup is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
The Senior Project Manager Electrification reports to the Head of Intrastructure Projects & Engineering and will be responsible for infrastructure projects linked to the energy transition within bpostgroup. The objective is to provide an effective, high-quality response to the new energy challenges.
· E2E responsibility for infrastructure projects linked to the energy transition (monitoring the design, construction and commissioning of electrical installations). This includes accelerating the adaptation of the network with a view to electrifying the fleet, implementing the strategy, drawing up the business case and monitoring projects such as Relighting (focusing on energy savings), installing solar panels, installing HV cabins, etc.;
· Preparing integrated concepts, general specifications and technical specifications and drawing up specifications;
· Carrying out network calculations;
· Setting up functional specifications and processes with our partners;
· Translating the company's vision and legal requirements into the appropriate technical documents to be used by the Procurement team to obtain the best terms and conditions at the tendering and execution phases;
· Carrying out quality monitoring and evaluating the work of partners, suppliers and subcontractors in order to monitor the respective suppliers/subcontractors;
· Preparing operating and maintenance manuals for delivery to customers;
· Incorporating appropriate maintenance systems into the design and providing support to the in-house maintenance department;
· Controlling and monitoring project budgets and assessing medium and long-term investment requirements in line with the company's strategy.
This is a specific technical profile requiring experience in the field of electrification and the ability to calculate networks, challenge external design offices and propose innovative solutions.
- You have an engineering degree or a bachelor's degree with experience in electricity (industrial engineer, civil engineer, etc.) or equivalent experience;
- You should have at least 5 years' experience in electricity (installation of HV cabins, electrification of electric vehicle parks, lighting studies, bringing electrical switchboards into compliance, etc.) and ideally a good knowledge of industrial buildings;
- You are an autonomous, enterprising person with high-level electrical engineering skills and in-depth knowledge of energy distribution;
- Perseverance to get things done and understand problems, results-oriented and customer-focused are things that characterise you;
- BA4/5 certification is an asset;
- You have good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with one or more of the following software packages Autocad; Dialux;
- You speak French and Dutch and have a good command of English.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits from more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
- Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
- You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux with big ambitions and a strong transformation agenda. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.