Pricing Manager Radial Europe
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In a changing postal market, bpost is undertaking its own transformation. To enable management to make strategic and financial decisions, a thorough understanding of the costs and profitability of our products and services is indispensable. In this context, we are looking for a Pricing Manager for our Radial Europe department.
Wondering what their services are, feel free to take a look at their website: https://www.radial.com/
You will connect financial and operational information to provide insight in the cost and profitability of different Radial products and services. These insights will serve different stakeholders and purposes, both internal (e.g. management decision support, internal invoicing) and external (e.g. regulatory obligations and risk management).
To this end you will:
· Develop a deep understanding of the Radial operational processes and associated costs in order to contribute to the pricing of products and services, among others through analysis on the profitability of customers and products.
· Participate in the development of pricing tools and frameworks on a range of products and services in order to shape operational pricing policies in a coherent manner.
· Participate in the development of a strategic vision with regard to pricing, terms & conditions of a series of products and services in order to work out a pricing strategy within the regulatory context that supports the business strategy of Radial as much as possible.
· Advising sales managers on procedures, tactics regarding pricing and terms & conditions of a range of products and services to ensure that agreements with customers are developed in accordance with the Radial pricing strategy and that these agreements result in maximum revenue.
· Ensure proper communication on a range of products and services to various stakeholders in order to provide them with relevant pricing related information in a timely manner
It goes without saying that you have strong analytical skills and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· You have 5/7 years working expertise and combine a previous experience in finance (cost accounting, controlling or similar functions), with an inquisitive mindset and an interest in both finance and operations. You have already a first work experience in the logistics sector.
· You are a born communicator you can connect with both operational business teams and top management. This fluent in English and Dutch or French. .
· You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.