bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
In this evolving context, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst - eCommerce market. The Marketing Analyst will work strongly together with our Market Intelligence and sales teams to fully understand the ongoing market evolution as well the customer needs in order to create relevant commercial content. This commercial content should facilitate to get in touch with commercial divisions of our clients and prospects to boost the sales of our existing and new services and avoid discussions related to price or performance with operational divisions.
As Senior Marketing Analyst - eCommerce market, you provide support to corporate sales by sharing internal and external market data, organizing industry sessions as well customized and standardized presentations and salestools. Our purpose is to make sure our customers fully understand the consumer needs and therefore value our services from a commercial point of view. Moreover, to lead the segment approach for corporate clients, you’ll:
· support the sales teams by providing adjusted marketing tools to generate added value for their partners through insights, trainings, events in order to create more qualified and loyal partners and boost sales.
· work together with our Market Intelligence and sales teams to fully understand the market needs and customer requests. You shape the conversations our sales have with their customers. Our sales should mostly talk about the market evolutions, specific industry trends, changing consumer behaviour and needs, … It’s only at the end of the meeting they should propose a new service matching these insights.
· work with our reporting team to follow-up on NPS and ‘My Preferences’ figures in order to provide useful insights towards corporate clients.
· work together with G2M team to align which services should be in the ‘picture’ next quarter.
· To define HL and coordinate development and optimization of sales tools- Showpad
· To organise events and keynote sessions with ROI
· Develop a loyalty program where the 3 salesgroups can connect with customers
In your role of Senior Marketing Analyst - eCommerce market, you have a passion for e-commerce, and a commercial drive and ‘customer first’ mindset.
We also highlight the following qualities… You have:
· a Master's degree (or equivalent experience)
· up to 3 years of experience in a similar role
· solid analytical skills, knowledge of Power BI is a plus
· very good command of MS Excel and Powerpoint
· convincing presentation skills and are able to make a pitch
· the ability to work with and motivate commercial teams
· In addition to a good knowledge of both national languages, you are also fluent in English.
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospital insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
· You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our training programs and career opportunities.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
· You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
· You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
· With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As an international provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.