DIGITAL STRATEGY AND TRANSFORMATION MANAGER
bpost is doing its best to manage the
exceptional situation we are all going through at the moment.
Your health is at the center of our attention!
We do our best to ensure that job interviews are as safe as possible by
offering them to you virtually, via Skype or MS Teams.
So don't hesitate to apply, we are waiting for
bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
To be ready with the tomorrow’s economic environment, bpost has expressed an ambition to accelerate its digital transformation and has communicated this to the board.
The principal tasks
As Senior digital strategy and transformation manager, you will have to lead, guide and advice Bpost along our digital transformation journey.
- Lead, drive and guide the Digital Transformation of our business, our organization and our processes in order to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of a mix of digital and innovative complex technologies
- Advice management on short/mid/long-term opportunities to be integrated in the roadmaps as well as challenge management on status quo, existing or future projects and way of working.
- Initiate, activate and steer complex Digital Transformation projects or new way of working.
- Follow the different teams responsible for process & system requirements and make sure that these ones are in line with the Digital Transformation vision in order to realize the objectives. Verify budget, ensure timing and scope remain respected
- Communicate and inform stakeholders, drive risk’s assessment, anticipate issues and find solutions.
- Lead transformation and act as catalyser within bpost to boost the digital adoption and usage and to install the digital and innovation into the DNA of bpost.
- You have a Master degree and you have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Digital or Data Transformation / Innovation
- You are used to the consulting culture, demonstrate real interpersonal skills and technical analysis and you have the capacity to give proposals,
- You have an excellent customer relation skills and very good in oral and written communication,
- You are able to work in project/team mode, while showing great autonomy,
- You are assertive, able to challenge status quo and question existing elements,
- You are able to asses risk and convince more risky adverse people,
- You are able to collaborate and openly debate with the teams to manage projects, solve problems, discuss challenging issues
- You have a strong sense of initiative
- You have a corporate mindset
- You have a good understanding of digital technologies (although deep expertise of each of the technologies is not essential)
- You are agile (and know the standard agile framework and methodology)
- You are self-aware and understand impacts on others,
- You are proficient in English and speak at least one of the two local languages.
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospital insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
- You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our training programs and career opportunities.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
- You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
- You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
- With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As an international provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.