Sales Director US
Radial, a bpost group company, is the leading global SaaS provider for omnichannel technology and operations. With more than 20 years experience in the industry, we provide solutions to simplify selling at online and globally, providing experiences that will delight customers. Backed by a growing workforce of 10,000 employees, with operations spanning three continents, and 40+ fulfilment centres worldwide. Radial brings the flexibility and scalability to over 200 retailers, supporting both well established brands and retailers; including the likes of Kate Spade, Eddie Bauer, Levi’s, Spanx and Urban Outfitters. With a proven ability to offer all services a retailer requires for B2C & B2B fulfilment, shipping, order management, omnichannel fulfilment, payments & fraud & customer care across the globe, we are uniquely positioned to capture the lucrative market between Amazon and in-house solutions. Find more at www.radial.com
We are looking for the best sales person in the business!
Sales Director US Crossborder
This role, based preferably East US, is responsible for attracting US based brands and retailers to Europe plus working with the European team on opportunities from Europe to the US. Our position as an established market leader in the US offers services in Europe and lends itself well to attracting attracts new-logo and existing clients to both Europe and the US. The role will require hunting new US targets looking to expand internationally and farming, together with our US Sales and Client Success teams. You will also support our European clients and prospects looking to expand in the US. Our seven warehouses in Europe offer multiple entry points into Europe and Brexit-proof options for competitive lead terms and reduced cross border shipping. We have over 25 years of experience in Europe and over 700 European colleagues eager to support you in your mission. With planned growth of over 50%, this is the ideal time to join us on this exciting journey.
- Work with the Radial and Landmark Global US Client Success Teams to educate and excite existing clients to extend the relationship to Europe.
- With the Radial European team to help bring Radial clients and prospects into the US & Canadian market.
- You are a disciplined self-starter with a “can-do” attitude eager to leverage existing relationships but also strike up new relationships.
- You are a recognized collaborator instinctively knowing how to detect opportunities internally and work with your peers to create a win-win for all parties. Your success lies in great teamwork and determination.
- Your knowledge of US retailers and brands, and their international expansion plans, will ensure you generate high-potential leads.
- Finally, our solutions solve real world problems fast and cost effectively. Engage targets at c-level to deliver this message succinctly and convincingly. And above all, have fun and make it fun!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated sales track record working in a global company.
- Very good understanding of eCommerce in Europe, cross border trade and local market potential.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Radial’s solutions and general economics of each.
- 10+ years’ experience in sales.
- Track all leads and opportunities inside Salesforce.com and the Altify sales process.
- Experience in closing outsourced and SaaS solution fulfilment deals from $1M annual contract value.
- 30-50% travel within US & Canada, and 10-20% travel within Europe, the rest work-from-home.
- Existing relationships with prospective clientele highly preferred.
What do we offer?
- Attractive compensation and development opportunities
- The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
- Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
- Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations