bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Within this context, we are looking for a Pricing Analyst for Parcels and Logistics (PaLo) Crossborder. You will optimize the pricing strategy in order to improve customer relations as well as the general success. You will analyze and define the needs of the users by carrying out studies and you will work in close collaboration with various internal parties of bpost Group.
Is this mission for you?
As Pricing Analyst you will make proposals and recommendations to enable management to take decisions concerning the adaptation and optimization of certain systems, processes and procedures. Your main tasks will be to:
Describe the objectives for new products or services
- You identify all stakeholders involved and understand their needs by organizing and facilitating information gathering process (interviews, groups sessions, studies, feedback on the current system, …)
- You obtain a shared vision of stakeholders on the product's goals
Gain insight into the business strategy and products of Cross Border
- You work cooperatively with various internal groups within bpost group to obtain costing in support of the pricing models.
- You update and investigate continuously actual Parcels & Logistics costs at the group, partner and functional levels.
You monitor market and industry trends to insure competitiveness. You utilize and compile benchmarking analysis of comparable performance metrics and competitive proposals.
Contribute to the development of pricing tools and frameworks concerning a range of products and services
- You carry out analyses, modelling and simulations in consultation with the Pricing Manager/experts based on an understanding of the different products, services and related markets.
- You investigate the impact of price increases.
- You develop and document instruments and methodologies.
- You activate the correct pricing in the invoicing system.
Advise sales managers on procedures, pricing tactics and terms & conditions relating to a range of products and services in order to ensure that agreements with customers are developed in line with bpost's pricing strategy and that these agreements maximise revenues.
In your role of Pricing Analyst, you are a dynamic teamplayer who combines strong analytical skills with a pragmatic and polyvalent approach. In addition, we would like to highlight the following qualities:
- You have a proven track record of at least 3 years
- a master degree is a plus
- You are fluent in French, Dutch & English.
- You can work under pressure, with an eye for details and with tight deadlines.
- Integrity is your prime value
- In depth quantitative analysis and solid business insights are a second nature to you.
- You are proactive and focused on results and you demonstrate an entrepreneurial and creative spirit.
- You are highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with strong 'attention to detail’ orientation.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
...we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.