bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
In this evolving context, we are looking for a Performance Marketeer for our Parcels & Logistics Division. As a Performance Marketeer, you and your team are fully responsible for optimising the 'Marketing Automation' part of the process, and you support the go to market team to achieve and exceed its objectives. In other words, you are E2E responsible for optimising performance with improving the conversion rate as a goal and optimising the entire marketing mix.
As a Performance Marketeer you have 2 important roles to play
· You are responsible for steering and optimizing the Marketing Automation process in collaboration with a content strategist and other marketing experts.
· You analyze the entire digital customer journey and develop and implement actions to further optimize it in order to increase customer loyalty and the efficiency of the marketing efforts.
· You take initiatives to achieve the objectives of the most important KPI's (acquisition, retention and upselling).
Optimization Marketing mix
· As a Performance Marketeer, you also play a central role in the marketing team and work closely with your colleagues on the launch of new products and services.
· You will do everything you can to achieve maximum performance and are always looking for new opportunities to improve performance.
· You optimize performance with CRO (conversion rate optimization) as your goal and optimize the entire marketing mix.
· You are the trusted advisor, the point of contact for all (online) marketing at Parcels & Logistics.
· You report to the Segment Marketing Manager.
In your role of Performance Marketeer, you have a passion for e-commerce, a no-nonsense approach and you're not afraid to act proactively.
We also highlight the following qualities…:
· You have a Master's degree
· You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Performance Marketing
· You are very ambitious and independently ensure that you are always up to date with the latest developments within the sector.
· You are analytical, driven and use your analyses to improve your campaigns.
· You have a basic knowledge of the technical side of SEO, know your way around Google Tag Manager and know the deepest secrets of Google Analytics.
· You're not a yes-men: you dare to question plans and challenge colleagues. That makes you a beloved sparring partner.
· You're a true team player, but you like to work independently just as much.
· You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and English, and a very good knowledge of French.
· The challenges we have ready for you: Marketing automation, Conversion optimization trajectories, Search Advertising (Google Ads), Social Advertising, (Facebook/Linkedin/Instagram), Google Tagmanager implementations + Google Analytics (360) implementations, Display/Bannering/Retargeting
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospital insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
· You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our training programs and career opportunities.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
· You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
· You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
· With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As an international provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.