bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
Within bpost media (bpost's media competence centre) we are currently looking for a Media Expert. Your role is to position the medium of In-Home Advertising, both direct mails and advertising leaflets, in a world in which both classic and new media are evolving at a rapid pace.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Media Expert, you will stay up to date with the latest trends concerning consumers and their media use. You know how to translate these trends into inspiring stories that our sales colleagues can take to their customers. You will specialize within the "Services" sector, including Finance, Telecom & Energy.
- You are also the face of the In-Home Advertising medium towards advertisers and other media.
- You analyse current trends within your domain - Finance, Telecom & Energy - and translate them into exciting, sector-based insights. Pour these into a story, into a presentation so your sales colleagues can get started.
- You give presentations to internal and external customers and from your curiosity you network with interesting marketers.
- You evaluate direct mail actions (pre- and post tests) and based on your analyses and insights you optimize - hands on - new campaigns.
As a Media Expert, it goes without saying that you are commercial, curious and flexible. We do want to emphasize these things:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a communication or marketing programme or equivalent through experience.
- You have between 5 and a maximum of 10 years of experience in a marketing function, in the media, at an advertiser or at an agency or media agency. Even tighter when you also have experience in Finance, Telecom and/or Energy.
- You have experience in direct marketing. Knowledge of data-driven marketing and CRM are an asset
- You are a real storyteller, and you invent and create your own presentations with an eye for perfection and maximum impact. You like to present with great enthusiasm
- You are a real team player, who also works independently.
- You can think both conceptually and analytically to help the team evolve in the right direction.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch or French. The other national language as well as English are spoken and written fluently. You communicate clearly with customers and colleagues.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay, of course) as well as an attractive package of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, a fixed net reimbursement, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance (pension, death and disability), a bonus, a company car linked to a plan for alternative mobility options/extra leave/etc., 27 days of leave and benefits at bpost bank and more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what makes us stand out:
- You will work for one of the largest corporate players, with headquarters in Belgium (decisions are taken here, in Brussels). At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in the United States, Europe and Asia.
- You will be given full responsibility for your portfolio.
- You will end up in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenge and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- Your Benefits Your Choice: At bpost, you have a wide range of benefits at your disposal, including a company car. With the flexible "My Benefits My Choice" plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As a leading postal operator in Belgium and an international provider of parcels and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.