Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
We are looking for a Project Management Officer to join are Radial team!
Radial is looking for a Project Management Officer that is eager and excited to join our team! The ideal candidate will have an energetic, can-do attitude and has strong planning and organization skills to keep an overview of all the projects!
· You define the operational KPI dashboard for the project and ensure that all the PMO standards for the projects are met.
· You will support the setup of a PMO (project management office), prioritization of initiatives after screening, report monthly project status reports to the management.
· You will be responsible to ensure up to date information about the different projects, a close project status follow-up and reporting to the project teams.
· You implement a methodology to manage resources for projects throughout the organization (project structure & line)
· You define and roll out the methodology for changes within the organization.
· You will create up action lists, issue logs, RFCs (requests for changes), risk analyses, decisions and other changes.
· You act as interface between different stakeholders as well as within the team, ensuring up to date documentation, communication and information.
· You work closely together with the management to safeguard the scope, timely delivery and escalation or flagging any risks, issues or delays.
· Periodic review of project progress through pre-established project planning and scope. You assist project managers with the structuring of project
· 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
· You have strong communication skills in English, German and/or French and/or Dutch are a plus.
· You are strong in planning and organization. You take care of the follow-up of several projects and keep an overview.
· You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others and you are strong in building relationships (within the team and within the whole group).
· You don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and efficient solutions.
· You can work under pressure, with an eye for details and with tight deadlines.
· You have strong influencing skills.
· You are willing to work remotely with virtual teams
· Attractive compensation and development opportunities
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations