Human Resources Advisor – UK
Landmark Global is a Bpost company and offers a myriad of services to remove shipping barriers for organizations doing business in domestic and international markets. We manage the design and implementation of distribution strategies by leveraging our extensive network of transportation partners.
The core business of our Parent Company Bpost NV is collecting, sorting, transporting, and delivering letters, parcels and developing activities responding to the interaction between electronic communication and mail the Company and its subsidiaries provide solutions in document management, certified electronic communication, international added value services and more.
Position Summary & Job Description
As an Human Resources Advisor you will work closely with the site management team and all employees at the location as a credible and respected HR professional, driving the delivery of operational and strategic HR services. You will support effective front-line service delivery, working with managers across a range of HR activities including employee relations, recruitment, benefits, health, and wellbeing, learning and development, performance management, compliance with statutory law and best practice as well as contribution to a wider HR strategy.
Core responsibilities will include the following:
· Development and implementation of the HR strategy for the site in line with the wider business strategy and company’s core values
· Responsible for all personnel-related issues during the entire employee life cycle
· Support and provide advice to the management and all employees in personnel-related and employment law issues
· Identify organisational learning and development requirements and then source and engage appropriate solutions to build organisational capability, whilst ensuring that proposed solutions are within budget.
· Provide visibility into trends and concerns to enable the development of proactive strategies to potential issues
· First point of contact for advice to Managers in relation to employee performance, grievance, conduct and absence management
· Responsible for recruitment process: Participates in interviews where necessary and supports line managers with the recruitment process.
· Responsible for all aspects of onboarding new starters including issuing contract, benefits enrolment, and induction plan with support from line manager
· Maintaining up to date electronic personnel records and being compliant with current legislation
· Work closely with external payroll provider to ensure information is accurate and up to date
· Provide administrative support as required including Company benefits scheme, administer external pension system, eligibility to work and personnel records
Profile & Position Requirements
It goes without saying that you have strong written/verbal communication skills and know how to work autonomously as also in team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· A bachelor’s degree or above with a focus on Human Resources.
· Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in HR, preferably in a logistics or operational environment within an international work context.
· An understanding and practical knowledge of employment law, and employer best practice,
· Knowledge and experience of advising directly on a range of HR, management and employee relations issues
· A proven success in HR projects
· Experience within accounting administrative software systems (Sage, PAYE SAP and MS office suite) is a plus
· Excellent numerical skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail, an organised and methodical approach with a hands-on attitude
· Honesty and discretion when handling confidential financial information
· High level of autonomy, enforceability, planning and organizational skills
Why Landmark global, a Bpost company?
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits.
This is where we really stand out:
· You are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact. You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly Bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
· As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.