bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
In this evolving context, we are looking for a Go-to-Market Manager for our Parcels & Logistics Division. The Go-to-Market Manager is responsible for the realisation of the 'go-to-market' part of the roadmap. In other words, he/she is E2E responsible for the commercialisation of existing and new products using a segmented approach.
As Go-to-Market Manager, you develop and manage the Go-to-Market plan of existing and new products; you will map them out and develop proposals and actions to improve them where possible.
· You take initiatives to achieve the objectives of the most important KPIs (acquisition, retention and upselling)
· You will analyse the customer journey of the various products, map them and develop and implement actions. This to further optimise them in order to increase customer loyalty and the efficiency of marketing efforts.
· You initiate, manage and evaluate marketing actions and campaigns, including measuring effectiveness and identifying possible areas for improvement.
· You initiate ideas to improve customer retention and improve customer moments
· As a 'spider in the web' you will have a central role in the marketing team and work closely with your colleagues from other teams (marcom, press and other BUs) to launch and Go-to-Market new products and services.
· You take E2E-ownership for the go-to-market result. You analyse the results and efficiency of segment campaigns (shared responsibility with Marcom), draw lessons for the future and implement them. You provide input for the budgets
· You report to the Segment Marketing Manager
In your role of Go-to-Market Manager, you have a passion for e-commerce, and a commercial drive and ‘customer first’ mindset.
We also highlight the following qualities… You have:
· You have a Master's degree
· You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar marketing function
· You have a perfect knowledge of English, and a good knowledge of French and Dutch.
· You can manage a large number of projects at the same time. Managing time objectives & budgets and setting priorities are second nature to you.
· You have a no-nonsense approach and are not afraid to act pro-actively.
· You're not a ‘yes-person’: you dare to question plans and challenge colleagues. That makes you a preferred sparring partner.
· You're a true team player, but you like to work independently just as much.
· You are motivated to play a leading role in your team in which you dare to take on a lot of responsibility and are able to convince the management.
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospital insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
· You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our training programs and career opportunities.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
· You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
· You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
· With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As an international provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.