bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
In this evolving context, we are looking for a Front End Developer. This Front End Developer will work within our dynamic & enthusiastic digital & social media team. He/she takes part in the development of emails, landing pages and automated campaigns.
As Front End Developer, you excel at creating emails, forms and landing pages. Moreover you know how to create automated campaign flows.
Browse the questions below. If you answer "yes" to most of them, you already know what you have to do: apply!
· Are you someone whose motto is: "Mobile First"?
· Do you wake up in the morning and go to bed in the evening with your head full of ideas for optimizing existing emails and landing pages?
· Are you a wizard of displaying emails in the different messaging systems?
· Do you know all the tips and tricks to ensure good deliverability to the different ESPs?
· Do you follow the different trends and technological evolutions of the different web browsers and ISPs?
· Do you create templates that everyone knows how to use?
· Do you want to integrate the elements and concepts developed by our designers like no other?
· The 3 words that make you vibrate are conversion, conversion and conversion?
· For you, Marketing Automation, A/B testing, Leadscoring, Nurture flow... are not obscure concepts in fashion?
· Your motto is "there is no I in Team"? Okay, we know that there are still "MEs" in a team. But are you taking the Digital Marketing team to the next level by sharing your expertise?
We highlight the following qualities:
· You have a Master's degree (or equivalent experience)
· You have a first experience with marketing automation systems, Eloqua is a plus
· You also have project management skills
· You follow the latest news in the digital world
· You are pro-active, organized, business driven and customer-minded, always looking to maximize your time and efforts
· You have good communication skills
· Fluency in Dutch & French. Any additional language is a plus
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospital insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
· You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our training programs and career opportunities.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
· You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
· You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
· With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As an international provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.