bpost advances every day. We create an environment for our staff that offers stimulating projects, inspiring collaborations and cutting-edge technologies. In addition, we offer everyone interesting job opportunities and training programs. It is in this context that we are looking for a Senior Account Manager for our Internal Communication department.
Your Mission Statement
- You coordinate the team of Account Managers Internal Communication and you are involved in coaching and dynamic management of the team.
- You determine the strategy and approach for specific internal communication projects and formulate tactical recommendations to the internal client or the Internal Communication Manager.
- You collaborate in the drafting and management of Internal Communication plans and you supervise the coherence of actions in the different departments in terms of target audiences, channels and messages.
- You are responsible for translating strategic plans into tactical achievements.
- You measure and analyze the results of communication actions and adjust the strategic and tactical communication plans in the short term if necessary.
- You are responsible for clear monthly reporting to the head of the Internal Communication department and to the customers concerned and you provide a weekly update to the Internal Communication staff.
- As Senior Account Manager Internal Communication, you are an expert in communication, a dynamic people manager and you combine strategic and analytical thinking with a pragmatic approach. In addition, we would like to emphasize the following characteristics:
- You have a master's degree and at least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- You have experience in writing a strategic and tactical communication plan.
- You have strong storytelling skills.
- You have a positive and open mind. You enjoy working with others and you are good at interpersonal skills (within and outside the team).
- You are an astute communicator with strong written and oral communication skills in French or Dutch (knowledge of the second national language, knowledge of English is an asset).
- You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and quick solutions.
- You have experience in project management.
- You are able to work under pressure, without losing sight of the details (very tight deadlines!).
- You have strong influencing and networking skills, but it is your engaging nature, flexibility and high EQ that puts people on the same wavelength within an organization.
Why bpost ?
bpost group is a modern and efficient postal operator with a network of more than 1,336 postal outlets, providing the universal service in Belgium, serving every letterbox five days a week and delivering around 7 million letters and 250,000 parcels on a daily basis, as well as banking and insurance services (through bpost bank).
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
· You have an impact on the outside world, because as an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we connect millions of people, businesses and communities.
· You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our many training programs and the many career opportunities.
· In the coming years, bpost group will pursue additional growth opportunities, internally and externally, within the frame of its core competences. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all, it creates many challenging projects (from which you get full ownership).
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
· You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
· You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
· With the flexible My Benefits My Choice plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.