bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Working for bpost means working for many internal partners, thousands of companies and millions of customers. bpost is a company that is expanding its digital activities. To achieve this growth, the digital marketing team is expanding.
Are you ready to join this exciting journey?
As a UX / UI Designer you will reinforce our Digital Marketing team and shape a first in class user experience.
About the job
As UX / UI designer, you essentially will improve user experience for our digital channels. For that, you will:
- Create wireframes, prototypes, designs… for web pages, apps etc. You write documentation and define technical specs for development of the final interface. Our IT department is there to support you with that development.
- Design solutions for pages that don’t respond to the needs of the users. This includes defining bottle necks but also organizing workshops with business managers.
- Manage the bpost design system and ensure coherence in graphical elements used in digital campaigns.
- Execute user testings.
- Align and work in close collaboration with the business. In the end, you are responsible for matching their expectations to the user’s.
What do you bring to bpost in your role of UX / UI designer?
- Lots of experience in UX and UI design. You breathe both.
- The ability to link business objectives to user objectives by creating user friendly interfaces.
- A smooth personality who can deal with different internal and external contacts.
- Your sense of working in a good structure, where you make your priorities very clear.
- Your excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.