Talent Acquisition Partner
Bpost group is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone. Did you know that the bpost group consists of several companies worldwide with over 37,000 employees?
Our centrally managed Talent Acquisition team works for different subsidiaries worldwide, bringing in top talent. You will focus mainly on international profiles within logistics, supply chain and e-commerce. For us it is very important that the right person can be hired in the right position and that is why we are looking for an Talent Acquisition Partner.
Are you a driven recruiter who always did recruitment assignments for external clients as headhunter or executive search consultant? Do you have a broad international network in sales, logistics, supply chain and ecommerce and are you enthusiastic to search on an international level? Then don't forget to read on!
Are these responsibilities for you?
· Project Manager:
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you become project manager for finding the managerial staff of a new warehouse somewhere in Europe. The ultimate opportunity to further expand your network and expertise in e-commerce, supply chain and logistics internationally! Once our business has defined where we will start, you will get in contact with the local labour market, local jobboards and possibly local agencies to support you. You will be able to manage these projects from A to Z completely autonomously.
· Creative active sourcer:
You don’t wait for candidates to apply, you search them proactively. Once you know the region you make a target list of suitable companies where our potential new managers might work. You connect with the candidate and you get to know them in order to see if there might be a match.
· Stakeholder manager:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you are the connecting factor between your subsidiary and your candidate. You become the right person for the business when there is a need within recruitment and you can convince them to follow your plan of action. This makes the recruitment process a fast and pleasant experience for our candidate, which ultimately leads to an overall satisfaction.
As a Talent Acquistion Partner , you network like no other. You want to know more about the long term strategy of the bpost group in order to proactively investigate the local labor market in current and new countries where bpost group will be active. We would like to emphasize the things below:
- You have a contagious passion for recruitment and you know the world of logistics, e-commerce, supply-chain, fulfillment, warehousing, last-mile delivery etc….
- You get energy from communication at various levels and will mainly work for bpost group on assignments for Radial Europe, Landmark Global, Active Ants, Dyna Group etc…
- You like to have impact, you are the connecting factor throughout the entire recruitment process.
- You have a commercial attitude and you are ready to actively source candidates.
- You proactively built an international network and thanks to that network, you can fill in the application before it has even been launched.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, with a good working knowledge of another European language.
Why bpost group?
We know we ask a lot, we give a lot too! Our base salary is more than competitive! We know you have experience in a target driven environment and don’t worry, the pressure will be there, but you will not have to work with a sales targets anymore.
We take care of you! At least 3 days you can work from home or a regional office and thanks to our flexible working hours you can also take care of yourself.
On top of that we provide you with an interesting package of benefits, including a bonus, a representative company car, net reimbursement, meal vouchers, insurance, all flexible within our cafeteria plan.
And let’s not forget; being a bpost employee means also many more benefits for more than 100 bpost partners. Convincing isn't it?
This is where we really stand out:
- Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe and Asia.
- You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job for which you are fully responsible from A to Z. We provide optimal support: tailored tools, experienced colleagues and the necessary coaching of your manager.
- Your Benefits Your Choice: At bpost, you have a wide range of benefits at your disposal. With our flexible plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on. For example, a budget can be freed up to buy extra days off, an electric bicycle or multimedia.
As an international provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +37,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.