Service & Account Manager Fines
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for every employee.
As a Service account manager, you are spoc for the Department of Justice and you detect possibilities for new solutions related to fines.
The fines department is responsible for handling complaints and questions from people that received a fine.
As service account manager, you are responsible for communication and problem solving, in order to meet the customer’s expectations. You also proactively identify opportunities for business and solutions development.
About the job
The job as a service account manager consists of 2 large parts. On the one hand you are first point of contact for the Department of Justice:
- You analyse the processes at the Department of Justice and you ensure that they are aligned with bpost processes.
- You answer questions and handle problems and complaints.
- You manage escalations and do the operational follow-up.
- You maintain good contacts with stakeholders at the Department of Justice.
And on the other hand, there is a business component:
- You build and maintain a network at prosecutors, courts, registries…
- You detect possibilities for bpost to improve its solutions offering for the Department of Justice and you transmit concrete leads to the solutions department.
- You lead and coach a small team.
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field (criminology, legal…) and several years of relevant experience. A background in fines (traffic, criminal, crossborder) is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are enterprising, you take initiative and you are a real problem solver.
- You are a service-minded networker.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.