Performance manager Distributie
Performance manager distribution
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
The Performance analyst Distribution and Customer experience will put in place a the process, steer and monitor the performance @ distribution level in all his aspects of parcel distribution – more concretely for the pilot distribution centre and the mail centre of M&R.
The Performance analyst Distribution and Customer experience will also strive to increase customer experience regarding distribution.
For these two main objectives, the Performance analyst Distribution and Customer experience will help the business to support and to drive their business, by setting up a dynamic, active performance management system (BU performance document and KPI Dashboard) and providing support in setting-up their action plans.
Role and responsibilities
Be the keeper of the performance distribution process in the largest sense :
· You will analyse overall trends, provide adequate reporting, perform the consolidation and follow-up of the action points. He/she will provide support, training, workshops and be on the field and provide empowerment where needed. He/she will organize the monthly status meeting parcels distribution with M&R performance. He/she will be the spoc for quality distribution matters. He/she will have a common communication stream with the "process & projects" department and also with the MPO Perf department.
Keeper of the consistency of data :
· he/she will assure that data is homogenous, a descent comparability before starting up the analysis process (volume data with different scans, NPS data, avisage definitions, avisage mix etc...)
Perform the actual analysis by supporting the business:
· he/she will perform analysis with goal to decrease the costs and increase the productivity by follow-up of the operational key drivers such as volumes, cost per parcel of pilot distribution centre, mix, absenteeism, avisage rate and mix avisage, safety, distribution channel mix and productivity parcels per day per FTE (M&R). He/she will also define with the business the adequate reporting.
Ad hoc analysis & requests for the local and the senior management
You combine a previous experience in finance or performance management (controlling, business analyst, data analyst or similar functions) or in audit with an inquisitive mindset and an interest in figures and operations.
We would like to emphasize the things below:
· You are an analytical person, able to dive deep into the details and work with large and complex sets of data, while also keeping the overview and the hands-on approach to establish the link with our operations. You can think conceptually and assess the implications of your analysis.
· You have the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders across the business. This in French, Dutch and English.
· You are a dedicated worker and have demonstrated in previous experiences to take ownership and build autonomy to carry out assignments to completion.
· You are an expert in the use of Excel. Any knowledge of other specific tools for data analysis is a plus.
Why Bpost ?
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a company car, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school.You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.