Purpose of the job
bpost is always on the move. We create for our people an environment with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Within this story, we are looking for a passionate Payroll Specialist. Someone who has already gained experience within a social secretariat and now wants to help internal customers with the same passion. Someone who wants to continue to grow and learn. And someone who wants to work in a pleasant team of enthusiastic colleagues.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Together with your colleagues you are responsible for a correct payroll processing
· You will be the central point of contact and provide first line advice and information to your internal clients: you will answer bpost employees' questions about their pay and advise internal departments about payroll matters
· You seek a solution to more complex problems concerning payroll dossiers and discuss these with your immediate superior where necessary.
· You make suggestions for improvement of existing processes, procedures or tools and take the necessary initiatives.
· You report regularly on the functioning and results of the team to your immediate superior.
As Payroll Specialist, it goes without saying that you have a passion for Payroll and enjoy working in a team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· You preferably have a Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management
· You have a few years of experience in Payroll within a social secretariat
· You have an all-round knowledge of social legislation and regulations on Payroll
· You have a very good knowledge of the Dutch language (a good knowledge of French is an asset)
· You are analytical and have an eye for detail
· You have a flexible and stress-resistant attitude
· You have excellent communication skills to answer your colleagues' questions and to share your knowledge with the team
Like many other companies, in addition to a monthly salary we offer a nice package of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, 20 days of leave and 7 extra statutory days of leave, an end-of-year bonus, double vacation pay and many benefits from over 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· The decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you will be part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe and Asia.
· You'll be working in a company in full transition. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all lots of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
· You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility, which we make concrete with our home working policy.
· You will embark on a huge growth path, thanks to the many training programs and career opportunities at one of the largest employers in Belgium.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.