Expert Market Intelligence
EXPERT MARKET INTELLIGENCE
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for an Expert Market Intelligence to reinforce our Content & Activation team and help bpost better understand it’s client’s needs.
We are now looking for an Expert Market Intelligence to support our teams in the definition, implementation and follow-up of researches supporting the business impact of our solutions (media and parcels) for our customers.
About the job
As Expert Market Intelligence, you will :
Example of Projects and related tasks
- ROI campaigns : In order to better understand the impact of Direct Mail Media, we run tests with some of our large customers, focusing on measuring the business impact of their campaign. Methodology is based on measuring results in a test group and control group :
- You participate to the test set-up with the client
- You coordinate the full follow-up of the project’s process: contact with client, contract development, check scenario test & control group, result analysis and presentation of report to the client
- You work in close partnership with our sales teams, the media experts and the data team
- Barometer post test : we are running on a regular basis different ‘post test surveys’ for our clients in order to measure and benchmark the communication impact of their Direct Mail and Door to door campaigns. This survey is coordinated internally :
- You take the briefing from the sales team and manage the survey planning
- You implement the survey : database preparation, questionnaire update when necessary
- You check the results, integrate them in our database and provide top line analysis
- You present the results to our sale teams and/or media experts
- Other media related projects : we are running different business intelligence projects based on market research or analysis of business information which helps to differentiate the value of paper mail and door-to-door towards other media
- Based on your knowledge of our market, you identify relevant topics to analyze
- You develop the request, brief internal (or external) partners and organise the follow-up
- You identify with the teams the key elements to be used
- You are familiar with market research processes (briefing, questionnaire development, methodology), results analysis (check tables, develop additional tables, significance testing) and data visualisation (from table to PowerPoint)
- You are analytically minded with a business sense : you keep the objectives in mind
- You are rigorous and precise without too much attention for details
- You are familiar with the media and communication environment. A direct marketing background is welcome ;
- You can manage different projects simultaneously ;
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- Master in (applied) economics or similar competence built trough professional expertise ;
- Strong competences in Excel and PowerPoint ;
- Experience with Checkmarket is a plus ;
- Fluent in French and Dutch , with good knowledge (written) of English
- Minimum 5 years expertise on similar projects
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.