Digital Marketing Campaigns manager
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for every employee.
Working for bpost means working for many internal partners, thousands of companies and millions of customers. bpost is a company that is expanding its digital activities. To achieve this growth, the digital marketing team is expanding.
Are you ready to join this exciting journey?
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for launching, executing, monitoring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns for different business units within bpost. You are also project manager for several digital projects within our organization.
About the job
Do you say 'yes' to at least 90% of the questions below? Do you shout out loud 'YES' to at least 50% of the questions? Then you are the right person! Applying is the only thing left to do.
- When you think of business objectives, do you immediately think of new opportunities? Do your digital insights ensure that we achieve these business objectives?
- Are you a digital campaigning hero? Are your sharpest weapons e-mailing, Google Adwords, display advertising, websites and landing pages?
- Are you a project management ninja who can take ownership over multiple large digital projects?
- Are you a master at managing relationships with stakeholders? Can you deal with digital experts as well as other internal stakeholders? Do you love agencies as much as you love your own partner?
- Are you good at dealing with big budgets? Do you have Excel files at home where you meticulously monitor your spending?
- Are you someone who always wants to improve? And then optimize just a little further? And then refine just that tiny bit further? And then do that just 0.1% better?
- Are you someone who says "There is no I in Team"? (Ok, we also know that 'ME' is in Team). Will your expertise take our Digital Marketing Team to the next level?
- Are you someone who takes initiative? Do you firmly state your messages?
What do you bring to bpost?
- Lots of experience in digital campaigning, in paid advertising and emailing. Knowledge of other channels is a plus.
- A strong knowledge in analytics and a very sharp analytical mindset.
- A smooth personality who can deal with different internal and external contacts.
- Experience in digital project management and stakeholder management.
- Your sense of working in a good structure, where you make your priorities very clear.
- Your excellent communication skills.
- A degree at Master level or equivalent through experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a digital environment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.