Digital Campaigns Manager
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for every employee.
Working for bpost means working for many internal partners, thousands of companies and millions of customers. bpost is a company that is expanding its digital activities. To achieve this growth, the digital marketing team is expanding.
Are you ready to join this exciting journey?
The Head of Digital Campaigns ensures that bpost's objectives are achieved through digital campaigns.
About the job
Do you say 'yes' to at least 90% of the questions below? Do you shout out loud 'YES' to at least 70% of the questions? Then you are the right person! Applying is the only thing left to do.
- Do you like working with colleagues? Do you think a coached colleague is better than two colleagues that aren’t coached? Do you like to direct the evolution of a team?
- Are you the perfect sparring partner to take campaigns to the next level? Do you have a broad general knowledge of digital channels and applications?
- Are you a performance driven marketer? Do you ensure that objectives are achieved? Are you a numbers guy/girl? Do you go bananas about objectives?
- Do you enjoy engaging with stakeholders? Can you take people through a story and tell it clearly time after time?
- Are you a fan of digital advertising? Do you like to check out the newest trends? Do you like to share these insights with people around you?
- Does testing new things drive you? Do you bring a 'let's try that' mentality? Deep inside, are you a growth marketer?
- Do you take a critical look at existing processes in order to make them more efficient? Do you also make sure that processes are followed?
- Do you like structure and can you bring it into a team? Do you provide clear communication plans?
- Are you someone who says "There is no I in Team"? (Ok, we also know that 'ME' is in Team.) Will your expertise take our Digital Marketing Team to the next level?
- Are you a true initiative taker? Do you firmly state your messages?
What do you bring to bpost?
What do you bring to bpost?
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in digital campaigning, including several years as head of a team.
- A smooth personality who can deal with different internal and external contacts.
- Experience in digital project management and stakeholder management.
- Your willingness to work in a good structure, where you make your priorities very clear.
- Your excellent communication skills.
- A master degree or equivalent through experience
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.