Center of Excellence Manager Procurement
CENTER OF EXCELLENCE MANAGER
Source To Pay (S2P)
bpost is always on the move. As a leading postal operator in Belgium and an international provider of parcels and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities.
Our Source To Pay (S2P) team is evolving towards an impact full Value Stream within the bpost Business Services (BBS) organization, working closely together with our internal clients to support them in all their S2P activities.
In this evolving context, we are recruiting a Center of Excellence Manager S2P.
Lead and develop the S2P Centre of Excellence team, driving the S2P transformation journey, whilst ensuring support for the whole team towards reaching excellent performance of the Source to Pay activities.
Be part of the S2P Leadership Team and report directly into the Business Process Director S2P driving decisions to further support the development of the S2P strategic agenda and the S2P Program implementation.
Translating the bpost Corporate objectives into S2P deliverables and install the necessary programs to achieve them.
As Center of Excellence Manager you will :
· Lead and Develop the Centre of Excellence and help support the transformation of the team. Coaching, motivating and managing teams to optimally use and further develop their knowledge, skills and know-how and ensure optimal functioning of the department.
· Envision next milestones and roadmap for the S2P department.
· Focus on Long Term technological, digital and process improvement opportunities.
· Initiate and further develop related procurement projects (e.g. sustainable procurement programs, vendor management, TPRM, ...), tools and processes in collaboration with the process & systems manager.
· Manage and further develop the training academy and S2P network (internal and external). Ensure knowledge transfer mindset within the team.
· Report to the Business Process Director S2P on the realization of objectives, budgets, schedules, sourcing projects as well as the follow-up of any complaint and/or problems with the execution of contracts.
· Realize the governance for bpost at the sourcing part and ensure compliancy for the procurement processes and legal contracts. Take up the SPOC role for audit and the Court of Audit whereby necessary action points are monitored and implemented.
· Ensure effective change management and communication on implementation of transformation programs, projects or new initiatives.
· Ensure understanding of bpost internal stakeholders’ challenges and projects and create an environment of collaboration and business partnering.
· Drive and apply continuous improvement mindset.
- You hold a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a strategic procurement or a center of excellence related role in a large enterprise.
- You can define path towards objectives in complex situations while meeting time and resource constraints.
- You have the capability to initiate, host and facilitate workshops to desired outcomes. Tight follow-up with colleagues and stakeholders.
- You should be able to effectively communicate in a variety of settings (one-to-one, groups) and within various levels of the organization.
- Strong networking within S2P groups, Central Functions, external community and great capability to align stakeholders
- Strong will and potential to further development leadership skills
- Capable of challenging the status-quo in a collaborative way to reach a compromise viable on long term for all parties
- Team player, empathic and “Lead-by-example” attitude
- Agile, disruptive, bold, think out of the box personality
· Well experienced with sourcing & P2P best practices
· Good knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle Fusion), digital S2C suites (GEP) and applications, Microsoft Office and Power BI
· Good knowledge of Best In Class P2P processes
· Good knowledge of category management and strategic sourcing methodologies
· Good knowledge of ESG procurement
· Public Procurement legislation
Other required skills:
· Project management
· Change management
· Influencing others
· Stakeholder management
· Strategic Agility
· Business Acumen
bpost is always on the move. As a leading postal operator in Belgium and an international provider of parcels and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits at more than 100 bpost partners.