Business eSolutions Expert
Business eSolutions Expert
(with excellent IT knowledge)
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Business eSolutions Expert to reinforce our Customer Onboarding team and help bpost better understand it’s client’s needs.
Our parcels unit offers different solutions to set-up an integration between the IT system of the customer (ERP, back office application, website,...) and the systems of bpost. The goal is to provide the optimal solution for the customer and to assist him in the integration by providing him an appropriate information in order to have an excited customer! Timely deliveries and customer-friendly service are vital to achieve this goal!
About the job
- Provide the necessary information to the customers about the different technical possibilities within bpost (e-commerce shipping tools, barcodes & labels, EDI data axchange, track & trace,...). This will be most of the time at customer's office.
- Develop technical solutions to optimize customer processes, enhance customer intimacy and achieve excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provide the customers the needed assistance to this set-up.
- Check and validate the labels & EDI files of the customer.
- Set-up tailor made ICT customer integration possibilities & project management of it.
- Follow up & project management of the different customer integrations.
- Contribution to increase the data quality and less operational issues because of incorrect labels, barcodes,...
- Provide recommendations for improvements to the current technical solutions & specific ICT applications.
- Develop a profound professional customer relationship, with the management, ICT and operational department.
• Experience of CMS installation procedure and knowledge of the most common CMS for e-commerce
• Extended IT knowledge of most common web technologies (HTML, JS, XML, REST/SOAP technologies), MS Office technologies such as REST webservices
• Knowledge of server protocol (FTP, FTPS, SFTP…)
• Strong analytical skills
• able to maintain complex documents and scope
• Affinity/Experience with e-commerce
· Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Nice to have:
· UML knowledge(use case & activity diagrams)
· Experience with modeling software VISIO or equivalent
· Experience with shared mailbox
· Bachelor in IT
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together.
Because at bpost
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.