Business Development Manager - Corporate teams
Business Development Manager – Corporate teams
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to reinforce our Corporate teams.
Are you our new Business Development Manager for the Benelux e-commerce market, connecting leading & innovative e-commerce & omnichannels companies in Benelux to the Belgian market?
We are the most human & sustainable company with the ambition to be the physical connector between e-commerce companies & Belgian consumers.
For e-commerce companies, bpost is not only an e-commerce logistics company doing fulfilment, cross-borders & last mile delivery. We provide also communication solutions in order to boost their traffic on their website & the conversion of sales.
About the job
As Business Development Manager, you :
- Are passionate about e-commerce & logistics
- Have a sales mindset who can identify and develop new growth opportunities with existing customers as well as prospects. Those are based on your network, initiatives and know-how within the e-commerce business.
- Analyzing and understanding the marketing and communication channels used by the customer.
- Detect potential expansion possibilities.
· Cultivate brand new relationships within new prospects & current customers, and turning raw concepts into compelling business plans for both parties.
· Manage those relationships ongoing beyond launch phase, and implement periodic business meetings to build strong and strategic partnerships.
· Negotiate commercial terms and conditions with new and existing customers.
· Become a point of reference in the area and participate in trade shows, events and conferences.
- Organize and attend (customer) events and create a credible position at the top level of organizations in order to develop a trusting relationship with prospects and customers.
- Master degree and/or 8 years of experience in key account management or business development
- Fluent in French and Dutch
- Good knowledge of English
- In-depth knowledge & passion in e-commerce and/or media landscape
- Presentation skills, negotiation techniques, project management, conceptual thinking, analytical skills, strategic thinking
- Work ethic : independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. You set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
- Ability to handle complexity & multi stakeholders management
- Can-do mentality
- Sound judgment & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.
Why bpost ?
Like many other companies, we offer a nice benefits package in addition to the monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, 20 days of leave and 7 extra days of statutory leave, a thirteenth month, double holiday pay and many benefits with more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what really sets us apart:
Decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you will be part of an International group, thanks to our many activities in Europe and Asia.
You will find yourself in a company in full change. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all lots of challenges and innovative projects.
The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Through them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.