Agile Portfolio manager
Digital native customer’s base is increasing year over year and is demanding for new digital capabilities. These customers are comparing us with best in class digital actors as Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Google. These global digital first companies set new standards and push customer expectations to unseen levels. Their speed of delivery leads to operational excellence and high performing customer experiences.
To be ready with the tomorrow’s economic environment, bpost has expressed as ambition to accelerate its Digital Transformation. This includes the scale up of the Safe Agile Framework, currently used by the bpost Digital Factory. The Safe Agile Framework will allow bpost to increase their speed of delivery, to manage better the business priorities changes, to improve the quality of the deliveries, to focus on customer expectations as well as to increase the employee engagement thanks to increasing autonomy. The Safe Agile framework will so drive innovation, accelerate product delivery and engage employees in a digital-first world.
One of the key success criteria of the Safe Agile framework is the set-up of an Agile Portfolio. This one can be considered as a list of prioritized and scored epics ( = requirements requiring significant solution development), reflecting the priorities of the company for the upcoming months, allowing the different agile ICT/Business teams to work first on the most important items. This Agile Portfolio is a pre-requisite to manage at the best all the Agile ceremonies and processes. The Agile Portfolio is also a tool allowing the company to anticipate IT resource’s needs but also to monitor the velocity (=performance) of the delivery.
As Agile PMO, you will be responsible to define and manage the Agile Portfolio framework and governance, to develop and implement the agile processes and tools, to follow the different teams responsible for the epics, to communicate and inform key stakeholders around conflicting priorities or capacity issues, to keep always a view on the business / ICT priorities as well as to assist truck and teams regarding compliance needs and metrics.
About the job
· Participate in defining and managing the Agile framework and governance in closed collaboration with the different Business Units and the different ICT Delivery teams. Make sure that the framework is updated and aligned with the Corporate processes.
o Structure, extend, maintain and update the tool used as common platform for knowledge sharing & template library of the Agile standards way of working. Makev it a data quality & robust tool
o Create awareness around that tool
o Support the business units in a powerful brainstorming tool that you will structure
· Participate in defining, developing and implementing Agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in the organization in closed collaboration with the Agile Coaches.
· Promote the Agile methodology to key stakeholders across the organization by assist IT Delivery teams regarding compliance needs
· Promote a culture of transformation by boosting some Agile standards within the organization such as continuous improvement by supporting Agile teams in retrospectives and using feedback to further optimize processes.
· Lead and manage, into the Agile Framework and governance, the integration of
o Digital custodians team (part of IT shared services including services as UX/UI, design, copywriting & digital analytics)
o Cloud, Testing, Security, infrastructure and IT Ops teams (part of IT shared services)
- You are communicatively strong and take a proactive approach. You are able to build effective relationships with stakeholders at different levels within the organization. You are results-oriented and are a natural problem solver.
- You have a corporate mindset and think always for the company.
- You have a strong sense of initiative.
- You demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, strong attention to details.
- You are pragmatic, not dogmatic, and can summarize complex subjects or information easily.
- You have influence skills: you can foster group & individual excellence.
- You have relations skills: stakeholder management is key.
- You can easily make links between process and actions to take for improvement.
- You are self-aware and understand impacts on others.
- You are proficient in English and speak at least one of the two local languages.
- Knowledge of IT processes is a plus.
- You are a good communicator: you can easily share your ideas and thoughts
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
· You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.