Digital native customer’s base is increasing year over year and is demanding for new digital capabilities. These customers are comparing us with best in class digital actors as Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Google. These global digital first companies set new standards and push customer expectations to unseen levels. Their speed of delivery leads to operational excellence and high performing customer experience.
To be ready with the tomorrow’s economic environment, bpost has expressed as ambition to accelerate its Digital Transformation. This includes the scale up of the Agile Framework. The Agile Framework will allow bpost to increase its speed of delivery, to manage better the business priorities changes, to improve the quality of the deliveries as well as to increase the employee engagement thanks to increasing autonomy. The Agile framework will so drive innovation, accelerate product delivery and engage employees in a digital-first world. The Agile coaches, guardian of the best bpost Agile framework, will be part of the ICT Agile Center of Excellence.
In order to help bpost with its Digital Transformation and to be ready for the tomorrow’s economic environment, the agile coaches are being a guardian of the best bpost Agile environment.
The role of the Agile Coach is to accelerate the Agile transformation of bpost by helping multidisciplinary teams adopt new ways of working that are more customer-centric, that foster responsibility & autonomy and that create better alignment with priorities.
By coaching, mentoring and developing new teams on squad and tribe level in the agile way of working, the Agile Coach supports bpost to drive innovation, accelerate product delivery and engage employees in a digital-first world.
About the job
· Coach and educate agile employees - The Agile Coach has for objective to educate and coach employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. They provide coaching/training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
· Mentor agile teams - As a mentor, the Agile Coach is responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalysing organizational growth and answering questions. They provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
· Develop Agile Adoption Strategy - The Agile Coach is responsible for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
· Develop and implement Agile Methodology - This task entails implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization. As expert, The Agile Coach must develop and use new techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. In order to do this, the Agile Coach must also embody the Agile principles and lead by example.
Dynamic and communicative, you should be able to interact effectively with various counterparts. Key accountabilities would include:
· You have at least 2 years of experience as an Agile coach or Scrum master
· You are willing to be a mentor to junior agile coaches and assist them with expertise and advice
· Already experienced in coaching people, giving workshops and facilitating? Fantastic! that's a huge plus.
· In order to communicate with your internal customers, you should speak Dutch or French and English
· You can deal with resistance and convince people of a new way of working.
· You have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
o You are able to adjust your communication to your audience as you will be interacting with stakeholders that have different levels of knowledge.
o You are proactive in communication with your stakeholders to get a feeling what keeps them up at night and can identify possible issues
before they even arise.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· You will have the opportunity to participate in a project of great social importance.
· Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia.
· You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of over 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.