Senior Pricing Expert
Landmark Global is a Bpost company and offers a myriad of services to remove shipping barriers for organizations doing business in domestic and international markets. We manage the design and implementation of distribution strategies by leveraging our extensive network of transportation partners.
The core business of our Parent Company Bpost NV is collecting, sorting, transporting, and delivering letters, parcels and developing activities responding to the interaction between electronic communication and mail the Company and its subsidiaries provide solutions in document management, certified electronic communication, international added value services and more.
Position Summary & Job Description
We are seeking a Pricing Specialist who will be responsible for determining the pricing of a range of products and services, working under the guidance of the Pricing Manager. The main objective of this role is to develop and implement a coherent pricing strategy across the short, medium, and long term.
- Collaborate with the Pricing Manager to develop a strategic pricing vision for a diverse range of products and services, ensuring alignment with the Post's business strategy within the regulatory framework.
- Gain insight into the Post's long-term business strategy and contribute to long-term planning and budgeting exercises.
- Conduct simulations considering market and product evolutions to determine the impact of price changes in various areas over both short and long terms.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive pricing policy, including aligning the pricing structure across different products and defining promotional offers.
- Participate in the development of pricing tools and frameworks, ensuring consistency in the operational pricing policy, and activate accurate pricing in the billing system.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in pricing or a related role.
- Proficiency in both national languages and English.
- Strong knowledge of consumer and business marketing management, market research techniques, and the functioning of the postal network.
- Familiarity with the Post's products, services, and target segments.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework impacting pricing policies, such as commercial law, competition law, postal law, and the postal management contract with the State.
- Sound knowledge of business planning, budgeting, financial aspects, and profit-driven pricing policies.
Proficiency in Windows/Office applications and basic knowledge of SAS.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why Landmark global, a Bpost company?
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits.
This is where we really stand out:
- You are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact. You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly Bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
- As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.