Senior Sales Director East
Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
To support Radial’s European expansion, we are looking for a professional individual to support our Commercial team in Germany as a
Senior Sales Director
The Senior Director Sales East is a senior member of the Radial Europe team reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and is primarily responsible for ensuring the integrated commercial success and revenue management of the region he/she is responsible for.
- Develop together with the senior management of the company a sophisticated commercial market development strategy which will support and influence both short and long term business plans of the region under responsibility. o Develop the strategic direction and plans with regard to all commercial activities, including sales, marketing, business development and client success.
- Drive sales and profit growth across the region, managing the sales, marketing and sales support teams
- Develop annual and long-term budgets for revenues as well as expenses.
- Develop annual sales and marketing plans per region.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the region under his/her responsibility. o Develop and maintain initiatives in order to achieve up to date competitor analysis.
- Support the development of key target customers with high potential
- Manage portfolio of potential customers and update information on a regular basis.
- Understand all potential customer organizations, needs and key decision makers
- Lead complex sales projects where different countries/regions are involved
- Monitor business performance/sales leads and provide a dashboard to the Senior Management of Radial EU and other functional managers against performance indicators.
- Lead the Sales and Marketing teams in the different countries/regions under his/her responsibility. o Coach, motivate, review and assess the team members in order to create a motivated and professional team
- Set clear objectives and targets and analyse on a regular basis individual and team results
- Assess training and development needs in the team. o Create a ‘one team’ approach, simplifying the current commercial structure, and standardising sales and marketing go to market activities.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains, and motivates high performing colleagues.
- Collaborate to maintain a passionate, thriving, fun, customer centric culture that inspires people to perform.
- Collaborate across all functions to enhance the customer experience. Influence colleagues through customer advocacy and put guidelines in place to ensure a commercially viable and superior customer experience.
- Hold a Master degree
- Experience in a fast growth and dynamic environment with a track record of success
- Relevant sector experience of selling to medium sized enterprises in eCommerce fulfilment.
- Experience in a sales management role and experienced in leading diverse and geographically remote teams
- Fluent German and English speaker.
- Experienced at representing the commercial function on a Senior Leadership Team.
Personal Qualities, and Attributes
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- Credible and proven leader who is both customer facing and impactful.
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking - innovative and capable of influencing and engaging at leadership level and motivating and upskilling teams.
- Experience of working and thriving in a ‘performance based’ environment.
- A strong team player with the ability to lead and facilitate structural change, whilst developing team capability. Ability to instal energy, personality and drive in to the current team dynamics.
· Attractive working conditions and development opportunities.
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced professionals.
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future.
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations.