Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
Location: Halle (Leipzig)
Role and responsibilities
- Lead the onboarding project team to implement the project once the client has signed the contract
- Deliver the onboarding project within budget and within the given timeline
- Lead client meetings to facilitate the knowledge sharing between client and Radial
- Drive continuous improvement projects on existing operations
- Interact with the warehouse operators and management to define and implement the improvements
- Readiness for frequent travelling; Depending on the projects; When onboarding, a longer period on site is required. On the other hand, working from home is allowed.
- In possession of a driver’s license
- Higher technical education (preferred education in a relevant discipline)
- Good understanding of e-commerce logistics
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar function, ideally in fulfilment of an international corporate organization
- Experience in quality/ productivity management
- Experience in automation
- Very good understanding of warehouse and fulfilment processes
- Very strong results orientation and business focus
- Practical knowledge of AutoCAD software will be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good English professional knowledge
- Attractive compensation and development opportunities
- The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
- Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
- Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations