Marketing Sales Support
As Marketing Sales Support you are responsible for creating attractive marketing content, being creative with developing a strategy and providing a good stakeholder ship with our Sales Directors. Radial wants to grow further in the EU, for this they want to focus even more on professionalizing their processes and marketing materials. You will be co-responsible for creating uniformity and attractiveness in the marketing materials.
· You align the commercial service offering of Radial for the growing EU market.
· You enlighten our Sales Directors with commercial marketing content to a specific market/region. In addition to existing marketing material, you will also be responsible for developing new marketing material together with the existing marketing manager in support of the sales (e.g. presentations for different segments, preparation of large client meetings, tender management process, …).
· You perform market research and create go to market material for new emerging trends to assist our sales department (e.g. sustainability, e-commerce, technology,…). You ensure consolidation of market & competitors analysis, continually reviewing changes.
· You report to the Chief Commercial Officer, who is located in Italy.
· Our Sales Directors are located in different countries. This means you will work in an international context and the company language is English.
It goes without saying that you have strong business acumen and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar function. Your experience is richer than only go to market, you also have a holistic view where you keep an eye on the different stakeholders (external and internal clients).
· You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
· With your analytical skills you see the market evolving and gather input and market insights.
· You have excellent communication and presentation skills, complemented by good editorial skills. You have a creative approach and like to think out of the box, this on a professional level.
· Fluency (written and spoken) in English is absolutely required, other EU languages are a plus.
· Attractive compensation and development opportunities
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial's network of global locations.