E-commerce Sales Development Director
Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
We are looking for the best sales person in the business!
E-commerce sales development director
The E-commerce Sales Development Director is responsible for finding new clients for our fulfilment, transportation, order management & omnichannel, payment & fraud, and customer care solutions on the European continent bringing EU customers to the UK region and within the UK. With a proven track record on the European/UK market, our talented team of ecommerce fulfilment specialists in England are looking for a strong sales leader to lead the charge and bring in fresh clients for us to delight. If you are up for the challenge, we can offer you a chance to work with some of the industries most talented players and very high growth brands.
Location: Chadderton (UK)
· You are a born hunter who can identify and develop new strategic opportunities at existing customers as well at prospects. Those are based on your international network and knowhow within the e-commerce business.
· Cultivating brand new relationships within new prospects, and turning raw concepts into compelling business plans for both parties.
· Managing those relationships ongoing beyond launch phase, and implementing periodic business meetings to build strong and strategic partnerships.
· Negotiating commercial terms and conditions with new and existing customers.
· You will become a point of reference in the area and will participate in trade shows, events and conferences.
It goes without saying that you have strong commercial skills and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· You have at least 5 years of experience in a business development position in the e-commerce sector.
· You are a born communicator and can adapt yourself to different target groups, this fluent in English, other EU languages are a plus. As a result of your excellent communication you built easily good relationships and partnerships.
· You have a profound knowledge of selling techniques and experience with long and complex sales cycles.
· You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
· You show sound judgment & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.
· Attractive compensation and development opportunities
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations