E-Commerce Sales Development Director
Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
Location: Halle (Germany)
The E-Commerce Sales Development Director is responsible for finding new clients for our fulfilment, transportation, order management & omnichannel, payment & fraud, and customer care solutions in the DACH region. With a proven track record in the DACH region, our talented team of e-commerce fulfilment specialists in Germany are looking for a strong sales leader to lead the charge and bring in fresh clients for us to delight. If you are up for the challenge, we can offer you a chance to work with some of the industries most talented players and very high growth brands.
· Selling into the top B2C online companies in the DACH region
· Lead by example. Act like a CEO. Command with respect. Make people want to follow you.
· Hit the ground running. Don’t expect extensive onboarding. We assume you know the business but for sure we are there to support
· We have identified 200 retailers in the DACH region ideally suited to Radial. Approach them together with a BDR team
· Develop a 30-60-90 day go-to-market action plan to get on the targets radar.
· Our solutions solve real world problems fast and cost effectively. Engage with CEO’s, the c-suite and board members to deliver this message succinctly and convincingly.
· We have a great team to support you in every step, however our clients expect their counterpart at Radial (i.e. you) to be equal in their eyes, meaning you must know the numbers and solution you are proposing inside and out.
· Finally, people buy from people and your ability to build empathy inside and outside of Radial will be the biggest key to your success.
· Demonstrated sales track record with fast moving, high growth Internet retailers.
· 10+ years experience in Key Account Management & Sales -or- 5+ years sales experience working with Internet retailers.
· Strong inside operational background as a ‘doer’, either as a Key Account Manager with a service provider or managing all or parts of an Internet retailer business.
· Ability to focus daily on opening doors and following up with leads to build and maintain a balanced pipeline.
· Experience and success outsourced and SaaS solutions ranging from EU500K to EU5M annual contract value.
· Proficient networker. Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers.
· You can work from home or our warehouse in near to Halle (Leipzig). But we expect you to be spending more time together with prospects making them happy.
· Mentality of a creative self-starter; ability to work independently and find a way into the prospect; in charge of his/her destiny with minimal support until the prospect is qualified
· Understanding of Total Cost of Ownership of complete supply chain for an Internet Retailer.
· Finally, innate knowledge of numbers and natural gift in common sense.
· Attractive compensation and development opportunities
· The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
· Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
· Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations