Radial, a bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives.
To support Radial’s European expansion, we are looking for an Account Manager to support multiple clients in our Groningen site
- Understand client contracts and support new client contracts and existing client contract renewals.
- Manage all incidents and escalations, resolving operational queries directly with the client and operational teams.
- Be responsible for client forecasting.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting.
- Maintain internal client dashboards and libraries.
- Drive key meetings e.g. QBR’s
- Be responsible for timely and correct billing and invoicing.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Co-ordinate site visits for clients.
- Develop client growth and satisfaction plans.
- Analyse reports and identify trends and recommendations.
- Communicate and support the Operations Team with any changes requested by the client.
- Initiate improvements and support the clients and the operational team with new ideas.
- Support with new client launches.
Policy & process:
- Identifying and delivery process improvements.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Financial responsibility: Reporting and invoicing.
- Commercial responsibility: First line contact person for the customer.
- Client contracts: duration, pricing & indexation, logistical parameters, awareness of new local laws and cost impact.
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- PC literate – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Presentation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Creative Thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of numeric and literacy skills.
- The ability to work well with other management professionals.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Senior relevant experience. A background in e-commerce, logistics or distribution is a must.
- Analytical mind.
- Good stakeholder management, planning and organizational skills.
- A strong business sense and commercial insight.
- A constructive challenger who can easily cooperate with other departments.
- Work independently and with the Management Team, take responsibility and set priorities.
- Communicate fluently in Dutch and English. German is a plus.
- Attractive working conditions and development opportunities.
- The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced professionals.
- Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future.
- Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations.