Workforce Planner - Analyst
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Within this story, we are looking for a workforce planner – data insights specialist for the Key Account Service Desk team at our Parcels & Logistics department.
Customer care for parcels & logistics is responsible for handling complaints and questions from the top 150 bpost parcels of customers.
Your main goals as workforce planner – data insights specialist are ensuring a waterproof planning for our service agents and correct insights in different data.
About the job
- You make the daily resource planning for a large team of service agents. You keep in mind their skills and the workload.
- You manage escalations in the planning and do the daily operational follow-up.
- You create mid and long term planning, thus foreseeing peaks and troughs and take initiative to face them.
- You analyze, improve and secure data insights by diving into the systems, tools, databases and liaising with the IT and reporting department.
- Together with your colleagues you raise both customer satisfaction and the team’s efficiency to a higher level.
- You have higher degree (or are equal through experience) and several years of relevant experience in workforce planning.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are enterprising, you take initiative and you are a real problem solver. You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and excellent organizational skills
- You have good communication skills, you are assertive, customer-oriented and you have team spirit.
- You are flexible: The timetable is currently 7am-3pm. However, this can change according to needs.
Why bpost?Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliché buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.