Talent Development Coordinator
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
The Talent Development Coordinator will work closely with the internal stakeholders and external suppliers to coordinate our Group Leadership Program. Are you willing to create the support needed to ensure that bpost group has and maintains the competences available to reach its strategic ambitions? Do you want to make sure that our employees can get the best out of themselves during their career? Then you might be the suitable professional for this mission!
Are these responsibilities for you?
Coordination of bpost Group Leadership Program
In our ambition to develop our talents, you coordinate and implement, among others, a Group Leadership Program that will be roll-out worldwide. This includes the collaboration with our international entities, the negotiation with external suppliers and the organization and planning of learning initiatives. In our culture of continuous learning and growth, you maintain an overview of the needs within your scope (mainly Leadership), identify the gaps and develop learning strategies based on the latest trends and tools that pop-up in the market.
Evaluation and Monitoring
Keeping quality in mind, you evaluate feedback from participants and suppliers and you follow the defined KPI’s to ensure programs improvements. Therefore you monitor your actions and your budget and you adapt the programs if necessary.
Talent Development Projects
You also support your colleagues on other learning projects in which you create programs enabling the employees of bpost group to constantly evolve and develop. You will be in charge of integrating new learning modules in the Learning Management System (Totara) and make appropriate updates in due time. You contribute to the continuous improvement of the Talent processes of the HR life cycle, such as the Performance Development Process or Career Management.
As a Talent Development Coordinator you are curious and eager to learn, so you will be able to broaden your own knowledge & expertise in various HR domains such as Performance, Career, Development Centers and Competency Management. We would also like to emphasize the following:
- To make this story successful it would be ideal to have 2 years on the counter as a Talent Development Expert /Learning Expert, but also candidates who worked in an HR department and would like to get their teeth into Learning & Development are more than welcome.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience,
- You enjoy working on project modus and can rely on strong project management skills.
- You have the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- You get energy from realizing things & coordinating actions,
- You take ownership and build autonomy to carry out assignments to completion.
- Communication is in French, Dutch and English (international entities).
- Experience in an international environment is a plus.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
- Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
- You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.