Senior Teamleader HR
bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment with challenging projects and inspiring collaborations, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Our HRCC (HR Contact Center) is helping more than 26,000 employees of bpost with their personal questions and requests. In this context, we are looking for an HR Team Leader to support a team of 25 HR colleagues dedicated to JOB. You have a proven experience as HR Team Leader and a very good knowledge of HR topics such as new contracts, internal mobility, exit, departure for pension, and you would like to raise the team to a higher level of expertise? Make sure to read on!
The main purpose of the team leader is to share expertise, to strengthen staff confidence and to sustain commitment.
As a Team Leader, you organise, control and coordinate the activities of the team and ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations. You provide operational leadership to team members in the execution of their tasks in order to achieve the set objectives. We would like to highlight the following responsibilities:
You organise the daily workload across the team members. You make sure that incoming tickets and phone calls are registered in the system, handled properly and in time. For the most complex queries or escalations, you act as a person of contact and manage them in collaboration with your manager.
Because your team is working with set KPI’s, you monitor the team's performance through regular reporting of activities. You analyse and interpret the data in order to undertake corrective actions proactively and reactively, if necessary. You propose concrete action plans to raise customer satisfaction.
You are responsible for the achievement of the individual objectives for each team member and for the evaluation of his/her work twice a year (mid-year and yearly evaluation). Leading, coaching, motivating and stimulating the personal development of the employee is the essence of your work.
You analyse, improve and secure the processes and process documentation. You take part in regular coordination meetings with the management with the aim of harmonising activities and suggesting improvements in the operational functioning of your team.
· You hold a bachelor's or master’s degree, ideally in HR Management or equivalent by experience
· To coordinate the activities of the team, you must have several years of experience in the operational management of an HR team.
· You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, a very good knowledge of French and you dare to communicate in English as well.
· You have a very good knowledge of the MS Office package and you can learn other software packages in no time. A strong knowledge of Excel is mandatory.
· Of course, you will not master all the HR topics from the beginning, but you are curious and a quick-learner
· You are enterprising, you take initiative and you are a real problem solver.
· You have a strong sense of responsibility and excellent organizational skills
· You have good communication skills. Empathy is very important but you can show a certain degree of assertiveness to manage your team In the best conditions.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia.
· You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of over 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.