bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programmes for every employee.
In a world where innovative solutions are becoming more and more important for our retail network, we are looking for a project manager to strengthen our business development department.
About the job
Your mission will be ensuring and supporting the implementation of new solutions and the (re)engineering of cross-functional & cross-departmental end-to-end processes within our retail network, in order to contribute to an efficient and effective achievement of business objectives at corporate level.
- You coordinate the implementation of new solutions in our retail network. This includes defining and implementing new working methods, IT systems and technologies.
- You guide the project through all stages, while managing stakeholders and ensuring that the result meets market expectations.
- You organize and identify opportunities for improvement with stakeholders and propose a concrete action plan in order to design these solutions.
- Continuous process improvement through KPI monitoring.
- You identify and asses potential risks and their consequences.
- You document the processes and you inform the users about them in order to guarantee that the procedures are respected.
- You have a master’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You are enterprising, and you have good project management skills.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and excellent organizational skills
- You are familiar with new technologies and IT applications. Experience in an agile environment is a plus.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.