Product Manager Data
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Within this context, we are looking for a Data Solutions Product Manager to reinforce our Data Marketing team and shape the future of our data driven services.
As Data Solutions Product Manager, you will work within our dynamic and enthusiastic Data Marketing team. Your data knowledge will allow you to further build data solutions and deliver added-value to internal/external clients. You have experience in driving projects, with end-to-end responsibility, and negotiating with various stakeholders. You are customer oriented, at all times focusing on delivering value to the client.
About the job
As Data Solutions Product manager, you will :
- Build appropriate data solutions in line with market and client needs, and contributing to data solutions P&L.
- Manage the P&L of the data solutions in your portfolio, and drive building new solutions, in alignment with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Pricing, DPO, Legal,...).
- Manage pricing, promotions, go-to-market and sales support for the data solutions in your portfolion in close collaboration with Marketing, Pricing, Sales and Communications.
- Take accountability in delivering your projects, balancing with commercial and analytical tasks.
- Contribute to developing data strategy.
- Build a solid experience of the services offered by bpost.
- Align and work in close collaboration with other departments (e.g. ICT and Digital teams, Sales, Finance, Legal, DPO, Marketing, …).
In your role of Data Solutions Manager you are a dynamic team player who combines strong communication
- You have good knowledge of and passion for the data market and experience in building data solutions or commercializing data.
- You are customer oriented and business driven, and have the talent to develop new data solutions.
- You have affinity with legally formalizing the data solutions in your portfolio, in alignment with Legal and DPO.
- You show deep values (trust, ambition, team work, respect, client centricity) in all situations.
- You are analytical: you are able to understand and translate the results of profiling, scoring, market penetration rate, RFM exercises and more into business language.
- You are result oriented, autonomous and organized, always looking to maximize your time and efforts.
- You have a good knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.