Internal Communication Officer
As a company between the people and for the people, bpost has a prominent place in our society. In addition to the fact that everyone in Belgium is a customer of bpost, we are also one of the largest employers in the country. We want to inform our employees correctly and that is where the Internal Communication Officer plays a key role.
That is why we are looking for a new colleague to join our Belgian Communication team, who will define the strategy and approach for specific communication projects. In close collaboration with our CHRO, you will be the one developing all HR communications for our community of 20.000 employees at different levels and across various business units.
Do you have experience in a large and complex structure? If so, preferably in an organization that is in the midst of change and with a high level of visibility, then make sure to read on.
HR internal communication
You manage the whole HR communication process for our internal population of 20.000 employees. You participate in weekly meetings with our CHRO in order to understand the ongoing HR projects and define a multi-channel, inspiring & coherent approach for internal communication projects & events. You make recommendations based on briefing and resources, taking into account corporate guidelines, team objectives and target groups.
You contribute to the development and management of HR communication plans. You will translate our objectives into a concise and clear internal communication. Nevertheless, you manage to adapt quickly to current events. You know what to do and immediately have the appropriate action ready to communicate properly.
Born Stakeholder manager
Of course you can't have all the knowledge about bpost. That's why you need to set up your network within bpost and make sure you get the information first hand. You'll speak to our board members and HR Directors on a regular basis and help determine the topics our CHRO communicates.
In your role of Internal Communication Officer, you combine strategic and analytical thinking with a pragmatic approach. In addition, we would like to emphasize the following characteristics:
We highlight the following qualities:
· To make this story successful it is better to have a first working experience in a corporate environment and to have a previous experience in writing a strategic and tactical communication plan.
· If you come from another large organization this would be ideal, but also candidates who worked as a consultant and would like to get their teeth into one organization are more than welcome.
· You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of flexible and quick solutions.
· You get energy from active listening and can seamlessly translate input from your stakeholders into concrete usable messages on the various channels.
· You are able to work under pressure, without losing sight of the details (very tight deadlines!).
· You have strong influencing and networking skills, but it is above all your endearing nature, flexibility and high EQ that put people on the same wavelength within an organization.
· You are an insightful communicator with strong written and oral communication skills in French and Dutch, knowledge of English is an asset.
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
· Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia.
· You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique.
· You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of over 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.