Group Traineeship - Corporate
More than 29.000 amazing faces at bpost group work every day to bring millions of people closer together. Friendly, bold, fun-loving, dedicated: the faces in this tight-knit team are especially welcoming to talented, enthusiastic young people. Want to get to know your future colleagues? Check wearebpost.be!
A fresh new face at bpost
Your Master’s degree is brand new (or you are graduating this summer) and you’re looking for a job packed with opportunities? You’re ambitious, want to grow, and are always in to discover new people, new processes, new ways of working? Sounds like you? Look no further, because bpost wants to give you the chance to develop yourself during a two year Group Traineeship. No prior experience is required, all we ask is that you take the opportunities we give you and you show your commitment and drive. One thing is for sure: it’ll be stimulating, educational and lots of fun.
bpost is now starting her transformation to become a high performing postal operator in Belgium and a leading international e-commerce logistics player and we need YOU to be part of this success story. Ready to take on this challenge?
What can you expect?
A two year rotational program – starting in September 2023
During these two years, you will be taking on different roles in three of our business units. You wish to discover several domains like Finance, Performance, Sales, Digital Marketing, Human Resources, IT ? You are in the right place!
Every opportunity to make your mark and grow
Just like you, we believe in your capacities. We think of our trainees as our future leaders, so we want to help you to become the best version of yourself. bpost brings together millions of people on a daily basis, in Belgium and beyond. Tomorrow in a slightly different way to how we did it yesterday, because the world of bpost never stops spinning. That is what your refreshing ideas and drive help achieve. And you make a huge difference for your colleagues, their jobs and our future. You can be proud of that too.
In an organization that cares about you and our planet
bpost as an organization is committed to our planet and the people on it. We strive to become a reference in the area of sustainability. And sustainability is not just about our ecological footprint. bpost also attaches great importance to developing and motivating employees. That's why we offer young enthusiasts like you more opportunities than ever.
In an open and challenging but welcoming environment
You will join a close-knit community of talented young people just like you (hello, post-covid after work drinks!). You can count on a skill development program, on-the-job coaching, and on your colleagues to support and challenge you on the demanding projects you will work. Our superstrength is our diversity and our trust in each other. #wearebpost
And of course also an open-ended contract, an attractive salary and an amazing workplace. Curious about where you will work? Discover it here!
Do you have what it takes?
· Number 1 requirement: you are in for a challenge!
· You have a master’s degree (or will graduate at the latest in June 2023);
· You have maximum 1 year of work experience ;
· Je spreekt Nederlands, vous parlez Français and you are fluent in English ;
· You know what agile means and you’re not afraid of change ;
· You are flexible in terms of working hours / location because sometimes you will have to discover other bpost entities in the whole Belgium ;
· You can’t wait to show us you have the drive, courage and empathy it takes to become a future bpost leader ;
· You are in possession of a driver’s license B.
Sounds like you?
Is this the challenge you’ve been waiting for? Send us your CV and cover letter. Perhaps you’ll be part of our Group Traineeship, class of 2023.
Process – what can you expect?
1. CV’s screening
2. Phone screening & Online testing (Reasoning & Personality)
3. Assessment’s days
5. You receive your offer
6. Start of the traineeship in September 2023
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including a car, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
- Decisions are taken here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
- You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +29,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.