Expert eCommerce Integrated Solutions
Network expert e-commerce logistics
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In a world where e-commerce is becoming more and more important, we are looking for an expert in e-commerce logistics to develop our e-commerce network in Europe. You will be part of the strategic development office. As an network expert in e-commerce logistics you understand the full offering of all entities of the bpost group and you have connections with all important organisations in Europe that are part of the e-commerce eco system. The goal of the function is to make sure all e-commerce stakeholders in Europe know and are connected with the bpost group, with the ultimate goal to generate more leads.
About the job
- You have an overview of the USP’s and services of each business unit of bpost
- You build up a list of contacts, addresses and information of all e-commerce influencers in Europe (Consultants, marketing agencies, industry experts, real estate companies, software providers, professional or trade organizations …)
- You understand the dynamics of e-commerce logistics in Europe and are connected with all e-commerce influencers in the market to make sure they understand the full bpost offering in e-commerce
- You are the go-to person within bpost to guide customers, employees and external organizations towards the right solution/sales people and vice-versa.
- You are a good communicator and will represent bpost on events, fairs and as guest speaker to explain our e-commerce offering and knowhow
- You support our Market Intelligence to gather market information on competitors, influencers and potential customers.
- You are able to train all sales, account managers and other employees in bpost to explain our full e-commerce offering
- You support development of white pages, articles, web content to increase our credibility in e-commerce logistics
- You have a higher degree and several years of experience in consultancy and/ or business development in e-commerce logistics.
- You understand e-commerce logistics, both in contract logistics and in last mile transport/delivery.
- You have a very strong e-commerce network in Europe
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. (German is a plus)
- You are an excellent communicator, both in meetings and public speaking
- You are a hunter, networker and eager to connect to people
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliché buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.