Data campaign analyst
bpost is always on the move. For the people of bpost, we create an environment with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the newest technologies, including interesting job opportunities and training for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Data Campaign Analyst to reinforce our Data Innovations team and shape the future of our data driven services.
As a Data Campaign Analyst, on one hand, you get to work in the start-up energy of our Data innovations team and on the other you can rely on the scale and the expertise of bpost to support even out-there ideas. You will embrace the agile methodology to quickly go from campaign design to the execution, operate in co-creation with partners and internal stakeholders and have an agile make-or-break approach to increase speed and ROI.
As a Data Campaign Analyst, you will:
- Partner with stakeholders to define and document campaign audience requirements, program specifications and business requirements for marketing campaigns
- Design, build and execute multi-channel campaigns leveraging SAS campaign tool application
- Support and coordinate Change Management initiatives
- Follow campaign calendar and manage deliverables
- Managing the data requests for marketing campaigns
- Liaising with the Marketing team to identify the best targeting segments for the campaign communications
- Extracting data from the Data ecosystem using SAS & SQL
In your role of Data Campaign Analyst you are a dynamic team player who challenges status quo & combines strong communication skills with a pragmatic and polyvalent approach. In addition, we would like to highlight the following qualities:
- You have a proven track record in data campaign targeting.
- You have experience in managing different stakeholders in French, Dutch as well as in English.
- You have strong knowledge of SAS and SQL.
- Experience in campaign analytics and customer intelligence is a plus.
- You have a positive and open mindset. You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and quick solutions.
- You have facilitation and organizational skills, as well as analytical thinking and problem solving.
- You show deep values (trust, ambition, team work, respect, client centricity) in all situations.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
- You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
- Thanks to the many training programs and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.