COMMERCIAL ANALYST (BID EXPERT)
(with excellent writing skills/ BID Expert)
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Commercial Analyst with excellent writing skills /Bid Expert to reinforce our Belgium Commercial organization and help bpost better understand its clients’ needs.
Tasks and responsibilities :
· Understanding the customer's needs, in collaboration with the relevant account manager, on the basis of the documents received.
· Coordinating internal meetings with the various bpost departments concerned with the services and/or the customer, in order to obtain the necessary opinions and ensure that the required decisions are taken.
· Preparing the structure of the offer and ensuring that all the necessary information is described therein, by requesting it from colleagues in the company (Pricing Team, Legal Department, operational managers, etc.).
· Consolidate and adapt the information received into an attractive and good quality offer that meets all the client's requirements.
· Ensure that the offer is completed and submitted to the client within the agreed timeframe.
· Education and experience : Master degree (e.g. Law, Languages, Economics, …).
· - A first experience in a commercial environment is a plus.
· Strong written knowledge of Dutch, French and good knowledge of English.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office.
Skills required :
· Commercial spirit, without being a field salesman;
· Enthusiasm and excellent writing skills (represents 50% of working time);
· Interest in the legal, contractual and financial aspects of sales contracts;
· Accurate, organized and structured;
· Analytical mind;
· Team player;
Additional information :
· Within the team responsible for coordinating tenders, the future expert is given the time and support needed to learn the new function. Afterwards, he will be responsible for managing his own files from A to Z.
· The dossiers are very varied, both in terms of clients and in terms of products and services sold.
· The function brings interactions with the different departments of the company (product specialists, operational specialists, financial experts, legal experts, key account managers, etc.), allowing the development of many contacts and knowledge in these different fields.
· The expert also receives the opportunity to follow various professional training courses.
· bpost offers a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Belgium Commercial Organization…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.