AUDIT Senior Advisor
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
In order to strengthen the audit department, bpost is looking for an internal auditor to manage audit assignments within the broad bpost organization
· You manage the planning, resources, milestones and deliverables of the audit missions.
· You organize your team of auditors in order to quickly grasp the domain you audit and perform thorough and high-quality risk-based testing.
· You use audit software applications to perform data analytics and manage audit results and information.
· You evaluate the systems, processes and procedures of bpost and its subsidiaries in order to strengthen the internal control environment.
· You identify risks that might jeopardize the strategic objectives of bpost, suggest the necessary corrective measures and follow up on the implementation of these measures.
· You present the results to the Executive Committee and line management, based on your qualitative audit reports.
· You maintain contact with the internal customers on a regular basis and suggest concrete and pragmatic solutions to create value for the company.
· You have a Master degree.
· You have minimum 3 years of experience in internal and/or external audit.
· You have a CIA, CISA certificate or equivalent are a plus.
· You have a very good level of Dutch or French, a good level of the other language and a very good level of English.
· You have a strong analytical mindset and master the capacity to boil information down to its essentials.
· You are ready to perform international audit missions within Europe, US and Asia occasionally.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay, of course) as well as an attractive package of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, a fixed net reimbursement, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance (pension, death and disability), a bonus, 27 days of leave and benefits at bpost bank and more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what makes us stand out:
· You will be working in the heart of our International operations, our booming business. Every bpost parcel that enters or leaves Belgium, will go through the flows that you design, optimise and monitor.
· You will work for one of the largest corporate players, with headquarters in Belgium (decisions are taken here, in Brussels). At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in the United States, Europe and Asia.
· You end up in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenge and innovative projects.
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
As a leading postal operator in Belgium and an international provider of parcels and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.