Account Manager Belgian Communication
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
In this evolving context, consistent communication through different channels is crucial. That is why we are looking for a Communication Account Manager for our Belgian Communication team, who will define the strategy and approach for specific communication projects.
Is this mission for you?
The Account Manager will be responsible for the co-creation and realization of internal communication projects & events, in order to contribute to the achievement of an optimal communication strategy within a specific business unit.
· You define a multi-channel, inspiring & coherent approach for specific internal communication projects & events and make recommendations based on briefing and resources, taking into account corporate guidelines, team objectives and target groups.
· You contribute in an inspiring way to the development and management of the group’s communication plans:
o You evaluate the opportunities of each media channel, both in terms of its role and its budgetary impact
o You ensure the coherence of the actions carried out within the different departments in relation to the target groups and the messages
o You develop and implement an action plan for each project
· You are responsible for translating strategic plans into tactical achievements.
· You measure and analyze the results of communication actions and adjust the short-term strategic and tactical communication plans if necessary.
· You advise and support colleagues with regard to communication
· You are responsible for clear monthly reporting to the relevant clients and you provide a weekly update to the Belgian Communication staff.
In your role of Account Manager, you combine strategic and analytical thinking with a pragmatic approach. In addition, we would like to emphasize the following characteristics:
· You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience and 3 years of relevant professional experience.
· You have experience in writing a strategic and tactical communication plan.
· You have strong storytelling skills.
· You have a positive and open-minded attitude. You enjoy working with others and are good at interpersonal skills (within and outside the team).
· You are an insightful communicator with strong written and oral communication skills in French en Dutch, knowledge of English is an asset.
· You do not think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and quick solutions.
· You have experience in project management.
· You are able to work under pressure, without losing sight of the details (very tight deadlines!).
· You have strong influencing and networking skills, but it is above all your endearing nature, flexibility and high EQ that put people on the same wavelength within an organisation.
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
· You have an impact on the outside world, because as an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we connect millions of people, businesses and communities.
· You won’t stop growing. Thanks to our many training programs and the many career opportunities.
· In the coming years, bpost group will pursue additional growth opportunities, internally and externally, within the frame of its core competences. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all, it creates many challenging projects (from which you get full ownership).
· The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
· You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by our internal services.
· You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal, but an evidence.
· You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.