PMO Parcels & Logistics
PMO Parcels & Logistics
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In a changing postal market, bpost is undertaking its own transformation. To support and to boost the growth plan of our E-Commerce and fulfillment activities, we are looking for a Project Office Manager. The PMO will be in the driver seat to support the organization in their strategical projects.
· You define and prioritize the needs of the organization in terms of projects and plan them in a well-defined release plan
· You manage the projects portfolio and improve its performance, in terms of priorities, resource management and budget follow-up.
· You challenge the projects, both in terms of content and in terms of objectives to be achieved.
· You set up and adjust a global planning and a detailed planning per project.
· You ensure quality controls and risk management throughout the different projects.
· You are a project manager yourself.
· You provide consolidated reporting to the different stakeholders and to the management and work on the optimisation of the common reporting structure.
In your role of Project Office Manager, you are a dynamic team player who combines strategic and analytical thinking with a hands-on approach. We highlight the following qualities:
· You have a master and a proven track record (at least 8 to 10 years of experience) in project management and project office management. Expertise in the field of E-Commerce and Fulfilment is a strong asset.
· You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others and you are strong in building relationships (within the team and within the whole group).
· You have strong communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch are a plus.
· You don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and efficient solutions.
· You can work under pressure, with an eye for details and with tight deadlines.
· You have strong influencing skills.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.