Performance Manager PALO EU
Performance Manager PaLo
Bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In a changing postal market, bpost is undertaking its own transformation. In this context, we are looking for a Performance Manager to support the growth of our E-Commerce activities at international level.
As Performance Manager, you centralize, analyze and communicate the performance results of all the bpost companies involved in the Parcels & Logistics activities (Radial, Active Ants, Dyna, Landmark Global, ….). In collaboration with the major stakeholders, your scope of actions refers to the integration of all result domains (Financial, Qualitative, Customer-focused and Employee-focused results)
· You create a thorough knowledge of the commercial and operational activities of all the bpost companies involved.
· You monitor performance and you identify problem areas and areas for improvement based on the information provided by the performance team of each company. You follow up & challenge the different companies on their performance reporting.
· You are responsible for the analysis and follow-up of the monthly results:
o Ensuring that the figures reported by the unit are correct
o Ensuring that differences with the budget and forecasts are properly identified, explained and understood
o Ensuring that unit management takes the necessary actions to improve unit performance
o Monitoring the impact of these actions
o Questioning the unit's assumptions, analyses, projects and suggestions in order to ensure that the unit meets its objectives
· You are in charge of organizing and facilitating the performance dialogues of the business units towards the Executive Management of PaLo and act as Performance SPOC for the business unit.
In your role of Performance Manager, you are a dynamic team player who combines solid analytical thinking with a hands-on approach. We highlight also the following qualities:
· You have a master and a proven track record of at least 5 years in a similar position.
· You have a positive and open mindset. You like to work together with others and you are strong in building relationships (within the team and within the whole group).
· You have strong communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch are a plus.
· You don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, flexible and efficient solutions.
· You can work under pressure, with an eye for details and with tight deadlines.
· You have strong influencing and networking skills (thanks to your engaging character, your flexibility and your inclusive character). Your empathy helps you to get process improvements accepted & embedded.
· You are business and people driven
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.