Marketing Communication Expert
About Landmark Global, a Bpost company
Landmark Global, a bpost company, is looking for a Marketing Communication Expert to support further growth of its crossborder activities. The Parcels & Logistics crossborder Europe & Asia division markets a range of Parcel & Mail services related to the e-commerce industry.
We want to deliver a qualitative, professional and client orientated service. Building on your business acumen and market intelligence, our mutual goal is to further professionalize and globalize the Landmark Global Business.
We are currently looking for someone to reinforce our Marketing Department. As our Marketing Communication Expert you will provide 360° support and help the company grow further in the EU,. You will be responsible for creating uniformity and attractiveness in the marketing materials.
About the job
- You will be responsible for the development and follow up of online and offline media campaigns
- You are the go to person for all external & internal communication through all available media and digital channels
- You are responsible for the development, analysis and optimization of marketing and e-mail campaigns
- You support in the organization of events and fairs
- You perform market research and create go- to- market material for new emerging trends to assist our sales department (e.g. sustainability, e-commerce, technology,…).
- You ensure consolidation of market & competitors analysis, continually reviewing changes
- You manage the company website and monthly newsletters
We are looking who is not afraid of a challenge and support the Landmark Global team
We would like to emphasize the following:
- You have min of 2 to 3 years of experience in a marketing position.
- You’re a natural when it comes to managing different stakeholders (internal and external clients)
- You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
- You feel at home in a fast paced environment where you are encouraged to take initiative and responsibility.
- You have excellent communication and editorial skills. You have a creative approach and like to think out of the box.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English is required, other EU languages , especially French and German, are an asset.
- The world of social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,..) has no secrets for you.
- Experience with different marketing tools such as: CRM , , Marketing automation tools (like Mailchimp) ,.. is definitely a plus.
Why Landmark global, a Bpost company?
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits.
This is where we really stand out:
- You are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, US and Asia. In your role you will have a direct impact.
- You will find yourself in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
- As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.